A high-impact program for today’s borrowers
Thursday, October 21, 2021 | 1:00 – 2:15 pm EDT
This engaging and practical presentation will help you get a grip on your student loans by clearly explaining:
- The big picture: student debt as part of your total financial picture
- How COVID 19 and the CARES Act impacts student loan borrowers
- Understanding the eligibility requirements of the various repayment plans
- Loan forgiveness from A to Z
- Tax issues specific to student loan borrowers
- Pros and cons of private student loan refinancing
Bring your toughest questions because the expert is in the house!
Funding for this program has been provided by the Lilly Endowment, Inc., partnering with ABHMS since 2016 to provide financial education and debt relief to American Baptist pastors.
About the Presenter:
Attorney Heather Jarvis is widely known for her depth of knowledge and accessible teaching style. She has provided student loan education and consultation for universities, associations, and professional advisors since 2005. Heather graduated cum laude from Duke University School of Law in 1998 and dedicates her professional efforts advocating on behalf of high-debt student loan borrowers. Heather contributes to student debt relief policy for the House Education Committee and others in Congress. She recently completed service on the American Bar Association Task Force on Financing Legal Education.