LIVE Online Training ~ April 9, 2022
2:00-3:30 pm EDT / 11:00 am-12:30 pm PDT
Facilitator: Jennifer Stewart, CEO and Founder of Restore Development and Consulting, LLC
Join us LIVE via Zoom for an interactive leadership training designed to provide Native Churches with an opportunity to put together long-term and short-term goals as well as refine and improve their vision, mission, and values.
Go beyond the basics of strategic planning to acquire the skills and tools to develop and understand strategies for implementation. Facilitated by a professional trainer, with opportunity for Q&A with learners, this practical leader training will equip church leaders to
- Develop a strategic plan for sustainable ministry
- Provide enhanced ministry to church members
- Render essential services to the community
Sponsored by the American Baptist Home Mission Societies’ Intercultural Ministries Team and hosted by Ben Sullivan, National Coordinator for Native American Ministries.
All are welcome to this training, designed by and for Native church leaders with relevance to leaders of all congregational cultures. NOTE: Participants are eligible for follow-up consultations with ABHMS’ Intercultural Ministries staff to support their planning and implementation process in their own contexts.
What You’ll Learn
- Design long-term and short-term goals for your church ministry
- Refine and enhance your vision and mission statements, aligning them with your core values.
- Create an implementation strategy that is achievable and measurable